The Theory Behind Electronics – A Beginners Guide – Simpliv
Electricity is all around us, it is some hidden energy force driving many applications we all use in our daily life. The theory behind electricity is based on some amazing phenomenon in nature and some several materials properties that were discovered by great scientists. Electronics is a theory developed around the useful applications of electricity. So the first thing that we can say about electricity is that it is a really interesting subject!
Today, electronic is becoming much more friendly hobby for many people worldwide that would like to easily combine hardware and software and do things by themselves, the prices of electric components are dropping, easy to use development platforms were created (e.g. Arduino) and it is very easy to collaborate and learn the subject in a few mouse clicks.
The Internet of Things is also an emerging driving force for innovators looking to build things using electronics and harness the power horse of the web technologies to create new products, services or just cool projects!
This course is a starting point, to learn the basic building blocks of electronics with step by step education program, easy to follow chapters, simple circuits’ demonstrations, quizzes to evaluate your understanding and review the key things to remember using a mind mapping templates.
Join me with one of the biggest Makers Movement!
- This course is meant for newbies in electricity and electronics
- All kind of Do-It-Yourself Makers
- Arduino developers looking for more solid background
- Internet of Things entrepreneurs
- Students looking for a quick refresher on basic electronics theory
- Understand the R,L, C building blocks of analog electronics
- Calculate Voltage, Current and Power and understand the relation between them
- Understand the properties of DC and AC power supply
- Understand the applications of Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Diodes and Transistors
- Analyze basic electronic circuit
- Select the right components in future project
- Build simple projects in a Circuit Simulator
- Document circuits is a software tool
- Develop ideas and summarize knowledge using mind mapping software