Odoo 9 to 12 Administration – Simpliv
About this Course
This course is for ODOO Consultants, Administrators, Developers and beginners who wants to start using ODOO or wants to provide services on ODOO
ODOO in an OpenSource ERP and covering all business verticals and solutions including web, content management and e-Commerce.
This course is around 4 hours and cover complete administration and technical features of ODOO.
ODOO Administration is the core of any implementation to configure approval hierarchy, Users and access rights, configuring company and language, setup your printing document size, header and footer details.
It will be useful for the consultant and beginner who are willing to use ODOO for their personal use or want to provide ODOO services.
- Fundamental Of Administration
- Business Process and Business Flows
- Understanding of ERP
- Creating Production Database
- Setting up Users, Groups, Security rules and manage business processes with approval hierarchy
- Setup your company while start using ODOO for your organisation or setup for your clients
- Important configuration for multi company and multi currency transactions
- Setup incoming and outgoing mails servers and receive and send mail from ODOO
- Setup multi language in ODOO and work with multi language interface and set user’s prefered language for each user
- Configure Automated actions and schedulers to auto trigger some actions in ODOO
- Customising UI by changing field label, add new fields and change tab indexing of the fields from UI itself.
- Customising report by adding new details, change existing details from UI by changing Qweb template directly
- Setup sequences of documents like sales, purchase, invoicing by configuring sequences from administrations