Master Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security in 2019! – Simpliv
About this Course
Learn cybersecurity and ethical hacking with us today starting as a complete beginner working through coding your own advanced back doors! We start with how to set up a Linux system and use basic Unix system commands. Next, we see how to create a secure penetration testing environment and begin footprinting, scanning, and website penetration testing. Then, we cover WPA2 wireless network cracking, a man in the middle attacks, system hacking, and python programming fundamentals. Finally, conclude with the “real hacking” where we are writing our own pen-testing tools featuring a reverse shell, keylogger, and brute force!
I will update more contents in this course.
- This course was designed for total beginners to expand your skill set and help secure your own websites, devices, and properties online! Thank you for learning about the course and we hope you love it!
- Understand the code of Conduct in Ethical Hacking
- How to Setup a Lab for Penetration Testing
- How to Web Penetration Testing works
- How to hack Wireless networks and other networks
- Harvesting Websites and Emails