Master Computer Forensics & Cyber Crime Investigation: Using Open Source Tools – Simpliv
About this Course
Are you eager to learn Computer Forensics and Cyber Crime Investigation and want to be a profound Forensics Investigator ? If your answer is YES, then this course is only for you. I specially framed this course to Transform Your Life from what you are today to what you actually want to be.
I personally worked on more than 3,000 Cyber Crime Cases as Investigator and currently helping INDIAN law enforcement agencies to fight against cyber criminals. Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Forensics Investigation techniques are being used by Police, Government and Corporate entities globally to solve any case related to computer or Digital devices.
This course can help prevailing as well as new professionals to develop an existing and a new career respectively. Computer Forensic Investigator is one of the most valued certificates in Network Security and possessing it raises one to an elite group of professionals.
You Will Be Having Knowledge of These Topics After Completing This Course:
- Investigation process in Computer forensics
- Legal issues involved in Digital Forensics investigations
- Searching evidence and digital footprints on Criminal Computer
- Use of Kali Linux in Computer forensics
- Methodologies of Acquisition and seizing Digital devices
- Digital evidence, their types, examination processes
- Electronic crime and their categories
- Setting up forensic lab in computer
- Knowledge of windows foreniscs
- Volatile and non-volatile information gatherings
- Forensics analysis of RAM Dump
- Recover deleted files and hard disk partitions
- Steganography, Steganalysis
- Concepts of password cracking and investigating password attacks
- Generating investigative reports
- Multimedia Forensics
- Anti-Forensics Techniques used by Hackers to erase evidences
BONUS: Cyber Crime Investigation of Website Hacking, Social Media Crime & Email Crime Investigation.
By the conclusion of this computer based tutorial for Computer Forensics and Cyber Crime Investigation, you will have a clear understanding of what it takes to be a computer forensics investigator, and the tools and techniques used by most Forensics Science Laboratories in solving Computer related crimes.
Have a Joyful Journey of Learning!
- Basics of Computer and Internet
- Curiosity of Learning is main key to go ahead. Passion for becoming a Computer Forensics Expert
- Computer Forensic Investigation
- Cyber Crime Investigation