Managing Office 365 Identities and Reqs – Exam 70-346 Prep – Simpliv
About this Course
Course developed to meet students who is seeking to start the career of Office 365 administrator, and also aimed at those who want to advance in IT area
In this course, we focus on helping students who are both seeking certification and seeking professional knowledge, also providing a complete curriculum to fulfilling all needs to achieve 70-346 certification.
With more than 6 hours of content, having all content equivalent to the official, but in a more accessible way.
- To perform the steps in this course, only one computer with Windows Desktop or Server is required, even if in the trial version
- Analyze the client environment and prepare a pilot before the full migration
- Setup all DNS settings to perform domain migration and provisioning of Office 365 services to clients
- Manage users, groups, and license in Office 365
- Manage administrators account, passwords, and implement Rights Management Services
- Plan and execute the Office 365 client deployment