Learn Visual Basic dot net for Advanced (Level_3) – Simpliv
About this Course
The course is designed for the students who already use the computers or laptop and want to know how is applications and games made of.
We will complete the advanced of designed the flowchart of the program and describe how to convert the flowchart to programming code.
Next is describe the VB dot net statement and variables and efferent types the controls.
The using of branches in simple way.
First :Example is creating a simple database application.
Second: Example is how to create connect 4 Game.
Third: A simple trick on how to use animations on your application & game.
Conclusion :How to use programming to converts you ideas to be real and create your own games.
Think what? You can also seal your products to costumers in future.
Who is the target audience?
- Any person who interested with programming,Computer and games
- Students will be able to understand what is programming
- Students will be able to create both windows applications and Games
- Passing and understanding Level_2
- Advanced game programming