Layman Programming – Basic to Advanced Computing – Simpliv
The world is becoming more and more technological and the demand for qualified professionals is getting higher and higher.
The number of people who qualify each year does not meet the demand and need of our people
causes opportunities for people from all walks of life.
One of the main difficulties for those who start in the area is the lack of basic computer skills.
This basic knowledge is essential for the professional to solve problems that are commonplace or situations
which can paralyze or cause to lose several hours of work.
This course gives you the opportunity to get started right, with solid, well-defined
main concepts involved in the profession of a systems programmer.
Learn About :
- Fundamentals of informatics
- Operational systems
- Computer Networks and Internet
- Programming languages
- Basics of Databases
- Fundamentals of Systems Development
- Fundamentals of Publishing and Hosting Systems
- Introduction to Python Programming Language
- Introduction to Java Programming Language
- And much more!
Take this course and be a happy professional.
- No prior knowledge is required
- You need a computer with Internet access
- You will be able to enter the world of systems programming
- You will be able to go to the next stage, be it web development, mobile, games and etc.
- You will feel comfortable with the essential computer concepts for those who work in the area