Internet of Things (IoT) – The software stack – Simpliv
About this Course
This course is to quickly learn all the technologies required to implement IoT solutions. The technologies to gather data, build messaging layer, quickly process real-time events, Analysis of data at rest, visualizations, machine learning and more.
You will see good example scenarios where IoT is used at its best. A scenario explained end-to-end with all participating technology stack.
You will get clear understanding of each technology component and you will be able to decide which technology to be used for which requirement.
- basic knowledge on the internet, how communication goes on internet
- Introduction to IoT
- Two very good scenarios where IoT would help on day to day basis.
- The required software to develop good IoT applications
- Development of one scenario
- Introduction to Machine learning and Lambda architecture