Hyperconvergence with Nutanix: installation and configuration – Simpliv
Learn how to install and configure the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform from scratch!
The course has been designed to facilitate the initial startup of Hyperconvergent Infrastructures (HCI) and Software Defined Data Centers (SDDC) , providing very solid bases in hyperconvergence with Nutanix for both deployment and configuration as well as administration and management.
The course gives access to Nutanix IT professionals and partners to achieve the Nutanix Platform Professional (NPP) certification .
I encourage you to see any of the classes that are accessible before buying the course and you will want to see the rest of the course.
The whole course takes place on a real platform with a Nutanix block model NX-3060 G4.
In the course we start by displaying a Nutanix block , you will learn how to pre-configure your system and how to assemble everything necessary to start a Nutanix block from scratch. Once the block and Cluster of Nodes are configured with NOS , you will learn to create a Distributed Storage Fabric (Software Defined Storage) to be presented to VMware vSphere and thus have a shared storage of high availability for virtual machines.
You will learn to manage your Nutanix environment from a browser with Prism and to have high availability services with VMware vSphere and vCenter Server .
You will not only learn Nutanix , also VMware vSphere!
I meet more than 15 years experience in the IT world in the last 7 years I specialized in system virtualization and add 3 years, with teaching official courses of VMware (more than 35 official courses and more than 100 students).
The format of the high definition videos (more than 8 hours of course) is very didactic and enjoyable , you will see the computer screen and the instructor as if he were in front of you explaining step by step all the content of the course.
Join the course and upload your level professional with technology hiperconvergente of Nutanix.
- Minimum knowledge about systems virtualization
- Minimum knowledge about storage and networks
- A lot of desire to learn!
After completing the course “Nutanix Hyperconvergence: Installation and configuration” the student will have acquired the following knowledge:
- Concepts about hyperconverged architecture
- What is Nutanix?
- Identification of blocks and nodes
- Models and solutions (manufacturers) in Nutanix
- Nutanix architecture
- All about Prism, Prism Central and Acropolis
- Distributed storage (DSF)
- The components of the Nutanix Cluster
- Creation of a Nutanix Cluster
- Install and configure NOS with VMware vSphere
- Deploy a vCenter Server for ESXi management and virtual machines
- Create Storage Pool and NFS Container for virtual machine store from Prism
- Configuration of VMware Cluster, High availability, DRS, vMotion and Storage vMotion
- Install and deploy Prism Central for management and administration of Nutanix Clusters
- Upgrade of Nutanix, hypervisor, NCC, firmware and hardware
- Monitor and review the health status of the Nutanix cluster
- Troubleshooting and solving common problems
- Maintenance of a Cluster and best practices for it