Digital Marketing Strategy with XING – More contacts, more traffic, more customers – Simpliv
About this Course
XING is the B2B social media platform in German-speaking countries with approximately 14 million members and many represented companies. XING should therefore be part of any digital marketing strategy to promote its product or service offering, build new contacts and establish an additional traffic generation channel on its website. The aim of social media is not superficial sale but to show presence and increase the level of awareness. High-quality content attracts potential customers and builds trust.
In my course, I’ll show you how to build a channel for your digital marketing strategy with XING. You will get to know the digital components of XING and how you can implement them:
- Portfolio and personal profile
- Find suitable XING groups for you and use them for you
- Publish articles and redirect traffic to your website
- Targeted making contacts that will help you
- Build your own business page on XING
- Build an event page with your offer
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “An ideal example that advertising and marketing does not always cost thousands of euros! I will implement the tips, thanks for that!”
- You should have an XING account or create one. The basic account is free
- Computer basic knowledge
- How can I reach 1000+ clicks on my articles?
- How do I redirect interested parties to my website?
- How do I use XING as a marketing tool to increase traffic for my Udemy course?
- How does the targeted establishment of contact with XING members succeed?
- Create an event and use this targeted for marketing and contact extension
- How do I use XING to present my portfolio on the homepage?
- How do I search in XING for groups that interest me and fit my context?
- How do I join a group?
- What are the concerns of the groups and what are the advantages?
- How can I place free advertising in the groups?
- How do I post articles to the groups?
- How can I make new contacts in groups?