Corel Draw Graphic Designing Live Practical Video Course – Simpliv
About this Course
Overview to the Corel Draw Training
Corel Draw is a victor based graphic planning software package that is employed to make logos, monograms and all quite graphics work. Corel Draw is the latest version of this software that has additional practicality & choices than the other previous version. It’s been widely used for graphic planning functions round the world.
The Content of this course
In this course, You’ll learn complete Corel Draw graphics designing from basic to advance, by saying this I mean, we’ll look into the basic options/tools etc in the first two chapters of the course, and after that we’ll be building a lot of graphic projects in this course. Apart from the basic outline, we’ll learn the following projects in this course.
Why to take this course?
- If you are really serious to become something as a graphic designer in Corel Draw then you’ll probably take this course, because this will give you a step by step approach towards learning Corel Draw very easily
- Creating Logos in Corel Draw
- Creating Business Cards in Corel Draw
- Creating Urdu Business Cards in Corel Draw
- Creating Brouchers in Corel Draw
- Creating Covers/Packing in Corel Draw
- Creating Flex Design in Corel Draw
- Creating Mono Gram Design in Corel Draw
- Creating thumbnail Design in Corel Draw
- Professional Designer