Building Insanely Great Products – Simpliv
About this Course
Building Insanely Great Products is based upon David Fradin’s upcoming book by the same name. It has been presented worldwide since 2010 and is now a course available to you. It covers the key foundations that Hewlett-Packard did from its formation in 1938 until the mid-90s which enabled growth of 20% a year every year. It also covers the fundamentals of what Apple did from its formation in 1978 to 1985 and picked up again when Steve Jobs returned in 1997. These are the fundamentals as to why Apple is now the most valuable company in the world. Upon completion of this course you can apply the same principles for your company and your product(s).
Anyone with responsibilities for product and/or service success will benefit from this course.
The course includes two bonus features not found anywhere else:
First, if you make a commitment to finish the course and its exercises by any date of your choosing, I will review your plan and give you feedback. Such an effort will enable you to create your plan and help refine it based upon my experience. I say any date of your choosing to help motivate you to “get it done” but at your own pace.
Second, if you do a good job by clearly demonstrating in your plan that you know how to pull the plan together. Which is, by the way, the purpose of this course, for you to learn not only what should be done but how to do it. I will give you a personal recommendation that you can use to help get a job or for any other purpose like posting on your Linkedin profile.
This is in addition to getting a course completion certificate provided by Simpliv to prove you have the skills to get the job done.
Who is the target audience?
- Leaders (Director, VP, Business Unit Manager, Start-Up, Entrepreneur)
- General understanding of business
- Learn what products must have to succeed
- Understand the product life cycle and process
- Learn the required competencies for success
- Learn about the similarities and differences between product management/product marketing management and entrepreneur
- Learn the history of product management
- Understand decision making and organizational structure
- Learn the importance of values and vision
- Learn about the impacts of today’s business environment
- How to decide what your product will do