Be a Brand – Create and Market Your Own Business Branding! – Simpliv
About this Course
Today everybody has to learn how to market and sell themselves. From the gig freelancer, to the contract worker, to the solo professional, to the professional entertainer, to the business entrepreneur; all must learn the art of how to brand themselves, market their services, and make the sale of who they are and what they do,
Unfortunately most people who may be world-class in their performance and service have no clue as to how to get more work and customers, because they do not even know the fundamentals of Stan Hustad’s trademark personal personal performance marketing ideas.
Stan Hustad has long experience in living the entrepreneurial life, and has taught personal marketing and branding skills to thousands of people.
Here you will learn the big seven and many more ideas, understandings, and pracitces that you must master if you want to make it in the highly competitive global marketplace.
This is for busy leaders and business owners, so Stan brings this course to you in entertaining stories and shows in just over an hour of brand new and now “game-changing” business leadership- ideas.
Who this course is for:
- There is not one person who will not benefit from learning these seven powerful principle and ideas from a entrepreneur to a teacher to a professional performer and athlete.
- If you think you already know everything there is to know about branding and personal marketing, this course may aggravate you as you see new possibilities.
- Be ready to learn some very new and challenging ideas
- You will learn the media and marketing secret on how to do a one minute presentation just l;ike the professional who make the world famous Super Bowl commercials.
- You will be challenged to remember and execute a strategy that says, “Image is not everything, but it is the first thing.”
- You will learn how to read the “the secret sign” that every person wears and what you must do about that sign if you want to be successful in business today!
- You will be challenged to remember and execute the truth that, “All business is show business.”
- You will learn to stop asking for referrals and to do something better and more effective.
- You will learn the best sales close of all!