AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner: 6 Full Practice tests – Simpliv
About this Course
I have created this set of quiz to help AWS aspirants who are planning to give AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam. It will help you to pass the exam as well as improve knowledge on AWS services with the help of answer explanation and reference link.
These are full length practice tests which will give you real exam simulation. I am adding 5 complimentary Questions to each sets.
I have included recommended white paper as well along with the quiz as you will find most of the relevant questions from whitepapers.
Recommended General IT Knowledge
Candidates should have a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform.
These training courses and materials will help with exam preparation:
AWS Training on amazon site
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials course
- AWS Technical Essentials course
- AWS Business Essentials course
AWS Whitepapers :
- Overview of Amazon Web Services whitepaper, April 2017
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices whitepaper, Feb 2016
- How AWS Pricing Works whitepaper, March 2016
- The Total Cost of (Non) Ownership of Web Applications in the Cloud whitepaper, Aug 2012
- Compare AWS Support Plans
There are two types of questions on the examination:
- Multiple-choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors)
- Multiple-response: Has two correct responses out of five options
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) examination is a pass or fail exam. The examination is scored against a minimum standard established by AWS professionals who are guided by certification industry best practices and guidelines.
Your results for the examination are reported as a scaled score from 100 through 1000, with a minimum passing score of 700. Your score shows how you performed on the examination as a whole and whether or not you passed. Scaled scoring models are used to equate scores across multiple exam forms that may have slightly different difficulty levels.
Try to practice as many time you can. If you are getting 85% in the quiz then I can say you are ready to schedule your exam date.
Wish you good luck.
- Basic knowledge of AWS features and services is required. It’s not too much technical so people in management role and AWS aspirants can take up this quiz who are planning for certification exam. These sets of questions are sufficient enough to pas the exam along with whitepaper read as suggested in notes
- After completing these quiz and suggested white paper read, you will feel confident to appear in AWS certification exam. If you are getting more than 80% in these quiz then you are ready to appear