Autodesk Maya – Modeling Lowpoly Cartoon Fishing House – Simpliv
Learn how to make low poly Fishing House in Maya
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
What makes you a good teacher?
I’m a professional 3D/2D Artist & Animator with more than 10+ years of experience in the gaming and film industries. My experience includes working for companies in Los Angeles, London, Sofia, Tokyo and more.
I can with no doubt tell that my strong sides are in the fields of 3D/2D game and film designs.
The softwares that i’m currently using are listed below:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Primiere
- Autodesk Maya
- Substance Painter
- Speed Tree
- Zbrush 4R8
- Unity 3D
- Unreal Engine
- Marmoset Toolbag
- Photogrammetry with Agisoft
Who is this class for?
- People who want to improve their skills in Maya
- This course is NOT for complete beginners
- People who are interested in Game Development for Mobile Devices
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
Special Credits to Stephan’s Sketchbook: Strange Water Home for concept art.
- Competent and confident with using a computer
- Mac or PC capable of Running Autodesk Maya
- You must have basic knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- The course is not for complete beginners, it’s for intermediate or expert levels
- Game Developers who wish to expand their Art skill set
- Fundamental techniques of low poly modeling in Autodesk Maya
- Creating unique forms with simple shapes and tools
- Recognizing how silhouette will affect your model
- How important they are for a low poly model
- Modeling from simple to more complex shapes
- Useful modeling for low poly game models, ready for mobile
- Game Developers that want to build beautiful low poly art assets for mobile games
- Artists who are interested in low poly design for games