Arduino with Ardublockly: Block based Arduino Programming – Simpliv
Do you want to learn Arduino but don’t know coding? Then this course is specially designed for you. This course makes use of the Ardublockly which generates Arduino Code directly by using simple blocks. Anyone who can read English can program Arduino’s with this course. There are lots of interesting interfaces included with arduino which makes the course very much interesting. A detailed study of every interface including how to make connections on breadboard and how to use every sensor with arduino takes you from a complete beginners level to an intermediate level. With 25 different projects to finish, this is sure to keep you hooked for days.
- Learn Arduino without writing a single line of code, create 25 different projects with Arduino using Drag and Drop Block
- Get started with Arduino without any programming experience
- Be able to use arduino boards for project creation
- Explore and use different interfaces with Arduino with their technical explanation
- Build 25 different experiments and projects with Arduino
- Use Ultrasonic Sensor interfacing
- with Arduino and build a distance meter
- Use Servo Motor with Arduino
- Use temperature sensor with arduino and create temperature controller
- Create PC based Device Control
- Be a maker!!!