ACE The IELTS Academic Writing Exam – Simpliv
About this Course
A series of 12 interactive videos featuring Dr. Raymond Connors, a well-known Australian international IELTS and Business English instructor to Universities and Colleges.
In this course you will learn how to structure essays that exceed the expectations of IELTS examiners, as I have proven many times with huge numbers of students who used my methods and scored above their expectations.
Learn how to structure essays for both parts 1 and 2 of the writing test that will have the examiner wanting to read your essays, instead of the dreary ones he/she receives every day.
I used to conduct this course at a MUCH HIGHER PRICE in Universities and Colleges, but as this is a new venture for me, this course is heavily discounted FOR A LIMITED TIME
- To benefit from this course, you will need an INTERMEDIATE level of English, and a good deal of common sense
- (If you didn’t already have that, you wouldn’t be investigating this course anyway)
- Because this exam leads to employment related migration, you will also need a good deal of “drive”
- If you feel you need to bring your English ability up to the required level BEFORE taking this course, you are welcome to check out my “PRE-IELTS” courses which you can find elsewhere on this site also under IELTS sub-headings for English language
- This course will show you how to answer questions in Part 1 of the IELTS writing exam, and how to effectively manage your time to ensure you complete the tasks in time
- In Part 2 of the IELTS writing exam, you will learn the secrets of delivering to the examiner exactly what he wants to see in your essays, including a few special “tricks” that get you the higher than average score