25 Guerrilla Tactics for Google Search! – Simpliv
About this Course
25 Guerrilla Tactics for Google Search!
Find quickly what you are looking for and take advantage of other possibilities!
Important: All tactics presented in the course can be understood without additional costs or investment!
The course also includes 3 e-books for download!
Google Search is the world’s most used way to find information on the Internet.
It offers a lot of filter options to find the right one from the huge amount of information.
But the possibilities go far beyond the discovery of websites.
For example, you can even convert RGB colors into the CYMK color space, retrieve flight information about the flight number, and also save images for later use.
These tactics are discussed in the course , among others :
- Use modifiers for Google Search
- Use Google Search qualifiers
- Set time limits for Google search results
- Perform a reverse image search
- Use Google Search as a converter
- Search for the weather – always and everywhere
- Carry out simple translations
- Save images in Google Search for later
- and 17 other interesting topics
As you work through the course, you’ll be looking at Google search with a difference.
Thank you for your attention and your interest!
To participate in the course you need:
- A computer with internet access
- An installed browser, eg Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera
- The Google Voice Search lesson requires the Google Chrome browser
After completing the course you will become a participant:
- Understand modifiers and use in Google Search
- Easily use qualifiers
- Create and manage an interesting image archive in the Google Account
- Easily find suitable sights for your travels
- Find information with the help of found or uploaded images – also called backward image search!
- Translations from / to different languages as part of the search
and much more.