Talent Management Practitioner -TMP is the first step to start a profession in Talent Management and Human Resources market for both young HR professionals and HR graduates. Furthermore, This certification qualifies you to get a job by HR recruiters. Note that, Practitioner level is digitally badged what making it a global credential, and you can easily share on your social media accounts.
Talent Management Institute TMI is the first world-leading institute in Talent Management, as a result of the increasing demand for this field. TMI grants three international certifications TMP, STMP & GTML nearly in 183 countries. TMI certifications considered as a proof of your expertise and proficiency.
TMP certification covers the main concepts & perspectives in Talent Management, general management, and business. It also provides you with knowledge about the Talent Management ecosystem, talent‐need analysis, and talent proficiency assessment for organizations. Moreover, this certification will grow your expertise in Talent effectiveness engagement, management, and measurement. Finally, it will cover the process of integrating potential talent, developing leadership talent, and managing their performance.
Talent Management Practitioner Requirements:
- Trainees Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business/ Management/ Related Disciplines
- 2 Years as minimum work experience in any of the HR sub-functions.
- But if you have a Bachelor’s in Other Disciplines, you should have 3 Years or more experience in any of the HR sub-functions.
TMP Certification Study Materials:
- After paying the fees you will receive a TMP™Resource Box
- TMI provides you with printed and electronic resources which are standard in the Talent World.
- The printed one is Talent Management: The TMI Hand-book for Practitioners.
- And the electronic one is TMI Talent Management Body of Knowledge.
Talent Management Practitioner – TMP Exam Details:
- TMP Exam duration: 120 minutes
- Online TMP Exam delivered on the state-of-the-art ExamStrong™ exam platform around the world.
- It consists of 60 questions(Multi-choice-single-answer; Multi-choice rationale- graded answers).
- you should receive a score of 65%-70% to pass the TMP™ certification exam.
Talent Management Practitioner Renewal :
- Your TMP™ certification is valid for 3 years.
- your certification should be renewed within 60 days from the date it expires
- To renew, you should :
- Register for the TMP™ renewal program by logging into your myTMI account.
- Pay your TMP™ renewal fee 150$ online.
- Complete the TMI prescribed learning program online followed by a small assessment.
- Receive TMP™ Credential renewal confirmation immediately from TMI.