Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt – CSSYB is an entry level of six sigma certifications which the American Society for Quality (ASQ) offers. CSSYB certification raises the fundamentals of advancing the idea by using Six Sigma tools and methodologies within an organization. You will also understand decision-making tools and communication methods. You can use suitable techniques to conduct basic data collection activities.
Moreover, CSSYB demonstrates your Quality excellence and ensures your positive impact on your organization. Furthermore, by being certified in six sigma you will differentiate yourself in the Quality management field.
American Society for Quality (ASQ) is a unique organization in Wisconsin USA that offering training, knowledge, and professional certifications for many people around the world such as Green Belt and Black Belt. ASQ has registered centers in North Asia, South Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East/Africa. It grants 18 various certifications in order to keep developing the quality of projects.
Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt – CSSYB Requirement:
The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt has no experience or education requirements. But, having a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge will be better.
Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Study Materials:
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Preparation
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training – Web-based
- Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Question Bank
- The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Handbook
- The ASQ CSSYB Study Guide.
CSSYB Certification Exam:
According to the official website of ASQ, Yellow Belt Certification, the exam details are:
- The written examination consists of a one-part, 75-question, two-hour exam and offered in English only.
- Computer-Delivered consists of one-part, 85-question multiple choice, And it is offered in English only
- 75 questions scored and 10 unscored.
- All examinations are open book, and each participant must bring his or her own reference materials
- CSSYB exam delivered by ASQ’s testing partner, Prometric.
- The exam fees are $244 for ASQ Members and for $394 NON-Members.
Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt – CSSYB Renewal:
- Note that, CSSYB is a lifetime certification and doesn’t need recertification.