The American Marketing Association (AMA) is one of the world-leading organizations in the marketing field. In addition, it provides marketers and academics with many ways to connect with people and resources they need successfully. AMA, with its 30,000 members, also offers various Digital Marketing Certificates such as Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Web & Digital Analytics, Content Marketing and Mobile Marketing. However, the Professional Certified Marketer PCM program is one of the most AMA’s famous programs which differentiate you in the marketing field.
Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) program will help you enhance your knowledge to advance your career as it proves that you are equipped to take on modern marketing challenges. Moreover, PCM helps you manage the marketing process without any faults by gathering all your content in one place and organizing it to present you well. However, The PCM program offers multiple specialist tracks to choose from :
- PCM Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Management
|2 hours||90 minutes||3 hours|
|Questions No||120 multiple-choice||100 multiple-choice||
Each of these sections has its own exam, which covers topics of analytics, social media, user experience, SEO, online advertising, email, and content marketing.
PCM (Marketing Management) Requirements:
According to the official website of AMA, you are recommended to have ONE of these requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of professional marketing experience.
- Master’s degree and 2 years of professional marketing experience.
- 7 years of professional marketing experience
PCM Study Materials:
In order to pass the exam, you should prepare yourself well by:
- Downloading the Body of Language Handbook.
- Then you can practice on samples of previous exams that can give you a view of what the real PCM exam looks like.
- Taking Free AMA PCM Digital Marketing Practice Exam
- AMA-approved Learning Path from LinkedIn Learning.
- Attending AMA Digital Marketing Bootcamp.
- Marketing Management (3rd Edition) Greg W. Marshall and Mark W. Johnston
PCM Certification Exam Details:
- You have up to three attempts within the year to pass, but you have to wait for a minimum of 15 days between exam attempts.
- You should answer 80% of the questions right in order to receive your certificate.
- After passing the exam, you can download a certificate and badge to share on your social media account
PCM Certification Renewal:
- Your certification is valid for 3 years,
- To renew, you need to obtain 10 CEUs a year and pay $75 recertification fee.