What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Intelligence is a branch of computer science that specializes in the creation of machine intelligence and their interaction with humans. AI was established in order to maximize the chances of successfully achieving goals set by the designers. Moreover, one of AI’s purposes is to supervise and run processes in the absence of human presence. AI grew to have a great effect on our modern technology. Hence, the focus on developing Artificial Intelligence became an ongoing process that results in more technology advancement.
Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence
Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence is a 10-course certification by Microsoft that aims to introduce you to Artificial Intelligence. The courses will give you in-depth knowledge and hands-on practices that will enable you eventually to handle AI projects. Moreover, the course will strengthen your ability to generate software solutions that will result in human-like capabilities. Example of these capabilities is understanding natural language, speech, and vision.
Microsoft Corporation (MS) is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, among many other famous products around the world. MS is one of the biggest and most trusted corporations in the world. It has an enormous client base, making it one of the leading corporations in the tech industry.
MPP Artificial Intelligence Certificate Requirements
There are no prerequisites for registration. However, some fundamental math knowledge and a basic grasp of programming concepts are preferable.
MPP Artificial Intelligence Certificate Study Materials
Once you register, you will have access to the online study materials you will need to complete each course.
You can register for the course online through Microsoft’s website, appendix ‘Academy’.
Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence Details
- Training Course Details: the certification includes 10 courses that you can take in any order. Also, you need to know that courses only start at the beginning of a quarter; January – March, April – June, July – September, and October – December.
- Duration: each course ranges between 12-48 hours.
- Assessment Details: upon the successful completion of the 9 courses, you will take a capstone project for your graduation. In this project, you will showcase the skills you acquired by solving a real-world AI problem.
- Assessment Duration: the project is going to take 4 weeks on the range of 6-8 weekly.
- Location: Microsoft provides all the courses and exams online through My edX online platform.
- Fees: each course costs 99$. The entire program costs 990$.