Microsoft Professional Program for Big Data (MPP) by Microsoft is a collection of 10 courses designed to enrich your knowledge in data science, qualifying you to keep up with the technology industry. MPP also masterfully develops your skills in many core technology tracks that will benefit you in your career prospects. Taught by experts, MPP grants you a certificate of completion from Microsoft proving your newly-acquired skills.
Microsoft Corporation (MS) is an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, among many other famous products around the world. MS is one of the biggest and most trusted corporations in the world. It has an enormous client base, making it one of the leading corporations in the tech industry.
MPP Big Data Requirements
In order to enroll for the MPP, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- A high school level of mathematics knowledge
- Basic familiarity with computers and productivity software, such as Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts, such as variables, loops, and conditional logic
- Some experience working with relational databases.
MPP Big Data Study Material
Each course you are going to learn is accompanied by its own study material.
MPP Big Data is available globally through edX online platform.
MPP Big Data Details
In order to get certified by Microsoft, you need to pass the 10 courses of MPP such as Introduction to Big Data, Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI, and Introduction to NoSQL Data Solutions. For detailed information about the courses and their content, please visit Microsoft Academy’s website.
- Courses Duration: Each course varies in terms of its completion period; however, on average, if you spend 6-8 hours a week, you will be able to complete the course in 5-6 weeks. Note: each course has a start and an end dates in which you need to deliver all the assignments and tests before.
- Courses Schedule: Each course begins at a quarter (January, April, July, and October) and runs for three months. For more information, please visit edX.org.
- Fees: $99 USD per course