Content marketing is a strategy that concentrates on creating, publishing, and distributing content for the target audience usually online. HubSpot is a worldwide developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales established since 2006.
HubSpot Academy is the training division of HubSpot, serves marketing and sales professionals with training. Moreover, Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, websites analytics, and search engine optimization.
HubSpot Content Marketing Certification helps you build your own career. Also, it promotes your content with updated methods and strategies. Also, it will provide you with more information about the relation between content and growing your business. Note that, HubSpot Academy demonstrates Content Marketing test which covers ten domains of content marketing strategies:
- Understanding Content Marketing
- The Power of Storytelling
- Planning a Long-Term Content Strategy
- Generating Content Ideas
- Building a Content Creation Framework
- Becoming an Effective Writer
- Extending the Value of Your Content Through Repurposing
- How to Effectively Promote Content
- Measuring and Analyzing Your Content
- Developing a Growth Marketing Mentality.
The exam contains many practical questions that sometimes seem tricky or even confusing. HubSpot Academy offers the course for free with some videos that help you pass the exam. After you pass the exam, you will receive a badge to share on your social media profiles.
HubSpot Content Marketing Study Materials:
- Content Marketing Strategy Guide (with Workbook Activities!)
- 10 DATA-BACKED CONTENT MARKETING SECRETS TO USE IN 2018
- What is Content Marketing & Why Do Technology Companies Need It?
- Introduction to B2B Content marketing
- Creating a Content Marketing Strategy in HubSpot
HubSpot Content Marketing Exam:
- The exam consists of 60 possible questions.
- you need to answer more than 45 questions with 75% correctly.
- The exam duration is 90 minutes.
- Once you begin a certification exam, the timer starts even if you close out of the page.
- Note, If you close the test before you finished and reopen you will not pass the exam.
- You can then retake the exam after the 12-hour lock-out period.
- All HubSpot certifications offer unlimited attempts to take the exam until passed.
HubSpot Content Marketing Certification Renewal:
- Note that, your certification is valid for two years.
- Then, you need to re-certify it to demonstrate that you know inbound updated.
- After taking the exam again to re-certify it, your certification will be extended for 25 months.