Google is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google recently offers, the newly updated certification on The Academy for Ads, Google AdWords that become an expected requirement for every employer needs to be hired as a marketer.
According to Google, Adwords certification is one of online free digital marketing Google Certifications that offer for individuals or companies. Then, they get listed on the partner platform of Google, which helps give them publicity and social proof. However, if you are a company that searching for professional marketers, Google gives you a list of the certified marketers and vise versa.
AdWords Certification will enhance your credibility and proficiency in the marketing field. Moreover, you will receive a badge that shows you are an advanced professional in AdWords and PPC advertising. Also, you can share it on your social media accounts and let people know you as an expert in online advertising. To get certification, you should pass two exams that focus on AdWords’ key concepts, including Value propositions, Campaign setup and management, Conversion measurement, and Optimization. Here are brief details about the exams of Google marketing certification Adwords.
|AdWords Fundamentals||It covers basic and intermediate concepts, including the benefits of online advertising and AdWords, and best practices for managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.|
|Search Advertising||It covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for covers, creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing search ad campaigns across the Search Network.|
|Display Advertising||It covers advanced concepts and best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing Display campaigns.|
|Mobile Advertising||It covers the basic and advanced concepts of mobile advertising, including ad formats, bidding and targeting, and campaign measurement and optimization.|
|Video Advertising||It covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing video advertising campaigns across YouTube and the web.|
|Shopping Advertising||It covers basic and advanced concepts, including creating a Merchant Center account and product data feed and creating and managing Shopping campaigns.|
The main exam you should take is Adwords Fundamentals exam, which covers the basics concepts and benefits of online advertising. Also, covers the best ways to manage and optimize the Google campaigns. On the other hand, Additional Exams include five exams, you have to choose one of them:
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
Google AdWords Certification Requirements
- Join the Academy of Ads and setup your account.
- Then, Complete your profile data that partner companies will use for hiring.
- Before passing two exams, you must first pass the Fundamental to open the rest exams.
- You need to have work experience in campaigns with different types and Online advertising.
Google AdWords Study Materials
- Read the Google AdWords guides
- The Academy for Ads
- Create your own campaigns to practice
- Join the Google AdWords community
- Take Google AdWords practice tests especially that offered on iPassexam
Google AdWords Certification Exam Details
- Exam passing grade is 80% or above.
- AdWords exam duration is 90 minutes.
- Exam Structure consists of 65 questions.
- Surely, Review and change answers before submitting.
- If you failed the exam or open it then close, you must wait 7 days to retake it.
- The AdWords Certification assessments are offered in 19 languages.
Google Adwords Certification Renewal
- Your Google certification is valid for one year
- To recertify, you’ll need to retake and pass both the Google Ads Fundamentals assessment and the exam you have chosen from the list.