The Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) is an independent nonprofit organization that develops high-quality certification programs in the human resources management field. HRCI certifications have an accreditation from NCCA.
Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) will enhance your expertise in multinational HR responsibilities and strategies of HR policies development which supports the growth of organizations. Also, it will prove that you have the knowledge needed to understand and manage HR-related duties in an international marketplace.
GPHR covers knowledge of Strategic HR Management, Global Compensation and Benefits, Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility, Talent and Organizational Development, and Workforce Relations and Risk Management.
Global Professional in Human Resources Requirements :
According to the official website of HRCI Institution, you should have One of the following conditions of education and experience to get the certification:
- Have at least two years of experience in a global professional-level HR position and a master’s degree or higher.
- Have at least three years of experience in a professional-level HR position (at least two in global HR) and a bachelor’s degree.
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position (at least two in global HR) + a high school diploma.
- *Note: Global HR experience definition is to have direct, cross-border HR responsibilities for two or more countries or regions.
GPHR Certification Study Materials:
- The HRCI Certification Policies and Procedures Handbook
- A Guide to the Human Resource Body of Knowledge™ (HRBoK™)
- Visite the HRCI Recertification Resources
- HRCI Exam Content Outlines.
- HRCI Practice Exams.
Global Professional in Human Resources Exam Details:
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
- Exam Questions are 140 scored questions (often multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions.
- Computer-based exam delivered at a Pearson VUE testing center.
- You should earn 66% to pass the exam.
- GPHR exam fees are $495 plus Application Fee: $100
Global Professional in Human Resources Renewal:
- GPHR certification valid for three years.
- In order to recertify, you must earn 60 recertification credits 15 of them must be Global credits or retake the exam.