Entry Certificate in Business Analysis ECBA helps you enter the field of Business Analysis and increase your understanding of the principles and industry best practices. By having this certification, you will gain a wide knowledge of some business analysis topics such as Enterprise Management, Requirements Elicitation, Solution Design, Validation and Stakeholder Management.
This certification is the first level of the three-level program
- Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
- Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
International Institute of Business Analysis
IIBA is one of the most famous business certifications providers dedicated to the field of business analysis. IIBA has a wide international network with over 29,000+ Members worldwide. It supports the recognition of the profession and works to maintain the global standard for its certifications. In addition, provides members with development resources, industry research, career resources, and volunteering opportunities.
ECBA Certification Requirements
In order to have this Certification, you should have 21 hours of professional development in the last 4 years. The content of these professional development hours should be aligned with the BABOK® Guide v3. In addition to passing the exam according to the IIBA website.
Professional development for this certification can be either one or a combination of the following:
- Self -directed learning (i.e. reading/reviewing the BABOK® Guide v3)
- Webinars – live or recorded
- Conference track sessions, tutorials, keynotes & workshops
- Chapter events (i.e. presentations, study groups, workshops, conference days)
- Classroom and online courses
IIBA Study Materials
IIBA offers you tips for perpetration:
- Study the BABOK® Guide and its referenced sources.
- Review IIBA Guide to Competency-Based Certification
- Attend training courses by IIBA Endorsed Education Providers (EEP™).
- Use online resources.
- Use practice exams online.
ECBA Exam Details
ECNA exam consists of FIFTY multiple choice questions and it is a live web delivered exam which requires a desktop or laptop, a working webcam, and microphone.
Exam Duration: 1 hour
Exam Place: PSI
ECBA Certification Cost includes:
- Application Fee: $60 USD
- Exam Fee: $235 USD
- Retake Fee: $195 USD
No renewal is required for this certification.