EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) is a certificate program by EC-Council. The ECSA program guides you on how to use the tools techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH). In addition, it encourages your ability into full utilization by teaching you how to apply your CEH skills. Thus, you will be able to test your skills through the penetration testing methodology which tackles the databases, the security of the system, and system software. Moreover, ECSA covers many Pentesting (Penetration Test ) requirements through a variety of methodologies.
Read more about our best information technology certifications. Also, check our related certifications: How to Master Ethical Hacking, Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), or CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).
EC-Council is the world’s largest cybersecurity technical certification body which specializes in developing training courses and exams, in order to, prevent cyber-attacks and elevates cybersecurity. Operating in 145 countries, EC-Council is the owner and developer of many certifications such as Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others.
ECSA Certification Requirements
- Candidates should have at least two years of experience in the Information Security domain.
- Or they should complete an official EC-Council training.
ECSA Certification Study Materials
- You will receive the study material as soon as you register for ECSA certification.
- You can register for the ECSA certification online through the EC-Council website.
ECSA v10 Exam Details
Note that ECSA exam covers Network Penetration Testing Methodology, Penetration Testing Essential Concepts, Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology and Database Penetration Testing Methodology.
- Duration: 240 mins
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: at least 70% to pass the exam
- Test format: Multiple choices
ECSA Certification Renewal
- EC-Council certifications are valid for three years by participating in the EC-Council Continuing Education (ECE) Program.
- After that, members must pay a $100 annual renewal fee in order to maintain their certifications.
ECSA Exam Fees
ECSA exam costs 100$ USD