The DevOps Institute is a continuous learning community developing DevOps practices. It aims to enhance the transformation process through DevOps strategies and principles. It offers certifications, webinars, and events to provide trainees with knowledgeable content.
DevOps Foundation Certification will help you understand the various DevOps tools, technologies, and their usage in solving infrastructure issues. Also, it will enable you to apply DevOps practices in your enterprise environment.
Moreover, you can improve the workflow between IT Operations professionals and software developers. Along with, Benefits of the relationship of DevOps to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM). Along with the Critical success factors, key performance indicators, and Reliance on automation.
By attending a DOFD preparatory course, you will be qualified for PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs). So, You will have Four in Leadership and Ten in Strategic and Business Management. In order to be certified, you should apply for DOFD exam through any of DevOps global examination partner.
DOFD Certification Requirements :
- Completed an accredited preparatory course
- Familiarity with IT software development and operations responsibilities
- The DevOps Foundation is a prerequisite for future DevOps certifications.
DevOps Foundation Study Materials :
DevOps Foundation DOFD Exam Details:
- It consists of 40 Multiple-choice questions
- you need (26 out of 40 available) marks to pass the exam (65%)
- DOFD exam duration is 60 minutes (75 minutes if English is not a candidate’s native tongue)
- Closed book
- Exam delivered through an independent, global examination partner.
- The exam of the DevOps Foundation Certification is online
DevOps Foundation Certification Renewal:
- Your DOFD certification is valid forever