Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) is an international institution in Dublin, specialized in the digital marketing field. DMI grants various certifications, education, and training courses for students and people interested in digital marketing. DMI has nearly 32,500 Members Worldwide. Moreover, most of the DMI certifications are outlined in the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and defined in terms of position within the EHEA.
Digital Marketing Institute also offers several education degrees such as Professional Diplomas and Courses. Note that, there are different levels starting with Associate, Professional, Specialist, leader, finally master level. DMI content of courses and certifications is approved by the Industry Advisory Council (IAC) which represents the largest digital brands such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, HubSpot, and other brands.
The Digital Strategy & Planning diploma is an important proof of your skills and expertise in the digital marketing field. It also enhances your knowledge and allows you to implement creative marketing thinking and strategies to increase your customer engagement. Also being certified in Digital Strategy & Planning, you will receive a badge to share on your social media profiles.
Digital Strategy & Planning Certification will enhance your understanding of the theoretical and practical application of digital marketing strategies. Also, you will understand the Scope of Traditional Communications, increase and evaluate customers reach, and how to create a powerful marketing plan. Moreover, you will be able to differentiate between inbound and outbound channels and how to deal with them. Furthermore, you will master the KPIs & Customer Satisfaction URL. Note that, the course of this certification covers nine modules which are:
- Introduction to Strategy and Planning
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Channels
- Social Customer Service
- Budget & Resourcing
- Big Data & Analytics
- Digital Leadership
- Strategy Formulation & Plan
Digital Strategy & Planning Certification Exam Details:
- The exam Duration is 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Diploma Exam is Computer based.
- DMI exams are delivered through the Pearson VUE test center.
- Exam structure is 200 Multiple choices and hotspot questions.
- The Passing score is 60% or higher.
- If you failed the first exam, you have three attempts to retake the exam during the year.
Digital Strategy & Planning Diploma Renewal:
- DMI is revising and updating the content of courses every three months.
- If there is any change, your Membership allows applying for any updates and revalidation through the platform.