CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification (CASP) is typically for technical professionals who wish to stay connected to the up-to-date technology. CASP offers practitioners hand-on, performance-based advanced cybersecurity skills that will enable them to execute solutions within security policies and framework. Hence, CASP training course and exam is a proof of your capability of handling security on the net.
CompTIA is a non-profit association that is dedicated to developing and advancing the IT experience. With over 2 million IT certifications issued worldwide, CompTIA established itself as the leading Vendor-neutral IT certification provider in the world. Moreover, In the course of the past 20 years, CompTIA has developed and provided training courses and exams for computing support, networking, security, open-source (Linux) development, cloud and mobility.
CASP is addressed to technical Professionals, not managers.
- Ten years of experience in IT administration
- At least five years of hands-on technical security experience
CASP Study Materials
Once you pay the fees, you will receive e-books to prepare for the exam. Moreover, In-person classes are also offered through CompTIA Authorized Training Provider Partners. You can check authorized partners in your country by looking them up through CompTIA website.
You can register for the training course and certification through CompTIA website.
- Course details: CASP training course includes five topics:
- Risk Management.
- Enterprise Security Architecture.
- Enterprise Security Operations.
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Security.
- Research, development, and collaboration.
- Exam details: CASP exam consists of 90 questions of multiple choice and performance-based.
- Exam duration: 165 minutes.
- Passing Score: there is no definite score for passing or failure.
- Location: exams are taken in Pearson VUE Testing Centers.
|CASP Voucher||Basic Bundle|
|CASP Exam Voucher|
|eBook – The Official CompTIA Study Guide for CASP (CAS-003)|
CASP is valid for 3 years effective immediately when passing the exam. In order to renew your CASP certification, you need to participate in the program’s training and activities. Alternatively, you can collect at least 75 Continuing Education Units (CEU) and upload them to your account.