What is CIMA Certification?
CIMA certification for Business Accounting is one of the most famous and highly recommended in the accounting field. It also helps you understand the fundamentals of accounting, business principles, and management. Also, it gives you more knowledge about the Ethics of finance, Corporate Governance, and Business Law. Furthermore, you can analyze information for finance or business decisions and formulate a suitable business strategy to manage risks.
Moreover, you will be more accurate in using accounting techniques and working within a regulatory framework. In addition. you should be aware of the finance market behavior, competition, and government policies.
Accredited Institute: CIMA
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is one of the world’s leading and largest professional organizations of management accountants, founded in 1919. CIMA aims to develop people working in the management and accounting fields by offering internationally recognized certifications. It has more than 667,000 members and students around the world. CIMA along with the AICPA has established the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation in 2012, to provide members with a new level of resources and recognition.
How do I become CIMA certified?
To be certified by CIMA, business accounting certification has four modules, each one of them has an exam to pass. Also, each exam measures your understanding of one specific area with a different percentage for each area. So let us Know more about CIMA Exams:
- First Exam: Fundamentals of Business Economics
It covers many sections of the Macroeconomic and Institutional Context of Business, Microeconomic and Organizational Context of Business, Informational Context of Business, and Financial Context of Business.
- Second Exam: Management Accounting
It includes the following areas: The Context of Management Accounting, Costing, Planning and Control, and Decision Making
- Third Exam: Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
This section focuses on Accounting Principles, Concepts and Regulations, Recording Accounting Transactions, Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities, and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Fourth Exam: Ethics, Corporate Governance, and Business Law
Finally, the fourth and final section which covers areas related to the government: Business Ethics and Ethical Conflict, Corporate Governance, Controls, and Corporate Social Responsibility, General Principles of the Legal System, Contract and Employment Law, and Company Administration
Cert BA CIMA Study Materials:
- CIMA Essentials Pack
- Study Text: It has all the theories needed to pass your exams, includes examples, questions and answers.
- The official CIMA Exam Kit which covers past exam questions.
- Kaplan CIMA Distance Learning courses.
- Study CIMA online with CIMAStudy.com
CIMA Certification in Business Accounting Exam Details:
- CIMA exams are computer-based, in Pearson VUE test centers.
- Results of CIMA Certificate exams will be available after you’ve finished all of the exams or just the one you did.
- Exams scaled score is from 0 to 150. But you need to have 100 to get certified
- The four exams can be taken in any order and in any combination what do you mean by combination ?? as you want.
- CIMA Questions are multiple-choice, multiple-response, number entry, hotspot, and drag and drop.
- The fourth CIMA exam will consist of 85 questions and 120 minutes to finish it.
- Every CIMA exam duration is two hours.