Planet3 Wireless is the creator of the Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP) training and certification program. The CWNP is an entry-to-expert-level program for wireless LAN technologies. In addition, CWNP focuses on training, evaluating, testing and certifying an employee’s ability in multiple wireless networking positions.
Certified Wireless Network Administrator_ CWNA is a foundational level certification helps you in your wireless career by ensuring that you have installation and administration skills in Wi-Fi networks field. By having CWNA certification, you will be able to design, install and administrate wireless systems that are important for any business project. In addition, you will gain full knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) behavior, site surveying, network configurations and basic enterprise Wi-Fi security.
Key Topics according to CWNP website:
- Radio Frequency (RF) Technologies
- Antenna Concepts
- Wireless LAN Hardware and Software
- Network Design, Installation, and Management
- Wireless Standards and Organizations
- 802.11 Network Architecture
- Wireless LAN Security
- Official CWNA Certification Self Study Kit
- Wi-Fi Administration eLearning
- Live Training Wireless Network Certification Class
CWNA Certification Exam Details
This certification is valid for 3 years. To recertify, you either pass one of the following professional certification exams:
- CWSP Certified Wireless Security Professional
- CWDP Certified Wireless Design Professional
- CWAP Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
Retake the Certified Wireless Network Administrator exam.