Certified Local Change Agent ( CLCA ) plays a powerful supporting role in organizational transformation. CLCA certification enables you to understand the fundamental principles that encourage people to embrace change. Also, it assists organizations in aligning its entire workforce’s activities with the implemented change.
Moreover, Certified Local Change Agents certification provides you with effective techniques to support your colleagues through organizational change. Furthermore, it will help you to develop change plans to make effective changes in organization areas, and then promote effective change implementation in the given work area.
The Association for Project Management Group APMG is one of the most popular global accreditation and examination institute especially in business, IT management and Cyber Security that belongs to the APM Group. It offers many certifications such as CMP, BRMP, and others. Note that, APMG is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
As for The exam of Local Change Agent, it is covering four main areas which are change and the individual, change & the organization, communication & stakeholder engagement, and change practice. Note that, the CLCA exam measures your knowledge of the topics outlined in the Local Change Agent Handbook.
Certified Local Change Agents (CLCA) Requirements:
- You should complete an accredited CLCA training course.
- It is preferable for you to have General management and consulting background.
Certified Local Change Agents – CLCA Study Materials:
- Local Change Agents’ Handbook
- Certified Local Change Agent Certification Leaflet
- Change Agents – Pathfinders for Change by Ranjit Sidhu
CLCA Exam Details:
- It consists of 40 Multiple choices questions.
- 20 marks are required to pass 50% (out of 40 available)
- Exam duration is 45 minutes.
- the exam is Open book.
CLCA Certification Renewal:
- CLCA does not expire within a specific period of time.