The KPI Certified Professional and Practitioner Certifications are unique at a global level. Both of them will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to be distinguished among other professionals through a structured approach to measuring performance. By having the two levels of KPI certification, you will be able to understand KPI measurement challenges and to develop KPI implementation project plans. In addition, you will gain wide knowledge in understanding KPI selection in different contexts; furthermore, it will help you differentiate between KPIs objectives and initiatives.
The KPI Institute is one of the most recognized institutes specialized in business performance; established in 2004. It has 4 offices in different areas including Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and South East Asia. It reached 31 countries through its educational programs with more than 4650 trained professionals in the last years.
KPI Certification Professional
It is a three-day training course; with a multiple question exam on the last day. During the pre-course stage, participants are required to fill the needs assessment questionnaire, sit pre-course evaluation quiz, share introduction massage and expectations with other participants. This stage consists of the following:
- Applying concepts in practical exercises
- Sharing experiences and best practices
- Short quizzes to support the certification exam
NOTE After this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance for Certified KPI Professional
Certified KPI Practitioner
It is a two-day training course where you are dedicating 90% of the time to KPIs related practical exercises, completing exercises that are designed based on real-life examples and following a KPI implementation case study from project planning to KPI data visualization. In addition to receiving assistance and constant feedback on your work.
NOTE After this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance for Certified KPI Practitioner.
In order to have Certified KPI Professional diploma, you need to complete the 5 days of professional and practitioner training and to do the following steps:
- Initiate a discussion
- Watch a 45 minutes webinar presenting the KPI measurement as part of a system
- Create a plan for your actions.
- Submit a short PowerPoint presentation about the knowledge you gained
- Complete a journal about the 3 stages of learning
- Develop 15 key performance management tools
- Participate to a 30 minutes discussion to provide more insights to The KPI Institute Evaluation Commission