EMI’s Energy Trading Professional certification is one of the most recognized designations that are ideal for practitioners working in the energy trading world. It will improve your skills required for working in the physical or financial energy market. In addition, it will increase your knowledge of derivatives, technical analysis, best practices of the energy trading process. This certification is ideal for new or experienced employees as it guarantees them successful careers in this dynamic field.
Energy Management Institute EMI is one of the most respected associations in the Energy industry. Furthermore, it has interactive training courses and exciting programs providing high-level education for energy professionals. Also, EMI offers many energy-related certifications such as Certified Energy Professional (CEP) certification
CETP Credit Requirements
- A minimum of 3 EMI courses and a total of at least 12 EMI Credits.
- You have to complete all required courses within 24 months of your program enrollment date to earn CETP certification.
- Applicable EMI courses that you have completed within 12 months prior to your enrollment in the CETP program can be applied to your certification credits.
- Apply online at cert.emi.org. Application fee: $50.
- Earn the required credits
- Take the certification exam
CETP Certification Exam Details
It is an online exam and costs $25.