Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) is a pioneering worldwide recognized business certification provided by Transforming Data with Intelligence (TDWI). CBIP equips you with up-to-date business analysis knowledge, technologies, and practices to better handle your business. Furthermore, CBIP’s reputation guarantees you great competition and favorability with your peers in terms of salary, opportunities, credibility, recognition, and validation.
Transforming Data With Intelligence (TDWI)
Transforming Data With Intelligence (TDWI) is an international association that provides best-quality and profound knowledge in the business industry. TDWI certifications are recognized by the world’s biggest companies. It also produces world-class business leaders all over the world. TDWI regularly holds conferences and seminars to its members in order to update them with the latest findings. Furthermore, it provides an ever-developing online library, researches, and recourses to ensure top-notch knowledge is always provided to the members.
Either of the following qualifies you to CBIP certification:
- Education: BA or MA in information systems, computer science, accounting, business administration, engineering, mathematics, sciences, or statistics.
- Experience: Two or more years of full-time experience in computer information systems, data modeling, data planning, data definitions, metadata systems development, enterprise resource planning, systems analysis, application development, and programming, or information technology management.
CBIP Study Materials
The study materials are introduced through the training course.
Through TDWI’s website, you can specify your field of interest, then identify your exams. Consequently, you will be matched with the appropriate preparatory courses that qualify you to the examination.
CBIP Certification Details
- Location: you can register onsite education if there were available onsite education near you. Alternatively, you can take the online course. For more information, visit TWID website.
- Exam details: CBIP consists of 3 exams, two of which are mandatory, and the last one, you will get to choose 1 exam out of 4. Each is exam is 90 minutes long.
- Course duration: Generally, CBIP is a 12-day course divided into 5 packages. You will get to discuss the specific area of knowledge of each package with your instructors. On each session, you should plan on spending 4 hours.
- Scoring: CBIP identifies two levels according to your achievement. If you score 50% or higher in each exam, then you are qualified to the Practitioner Level. If you score 70% or higher in each exam, then you are qualified to the Mastery Level.
|Online preparation bundle
|Remotely Produced Exams
||400$ per exam|
|Full CIBP preparation and certification bundle
CBIP Certification Renewal
Your CBIP initial certification is valid for 4 years. Then, you need to renew your certification every 3 years with proven 120 credit hours of continuing education earned since the last renewal. A 125$ of annual fee renewal is required.