CBCA credentialed Certified Blockchain Engineer consists of different concepts also notions of Blockchain applications certainly requires various skills related to the languages, understanding bitcoin, bitcoin also cryptocurrency technologies and tools of Blockchain. Furthermore, it helps in building a platform for Blockchain transactions.
Certified Blockchain Council of America (CBCA)
CBCA is correlated to big organizations related to the investment and establishment of Blockchain’s technology, systems, and processes. Moreover, CBCA’s main mission is to promote cryptocurrencies and develop blockchain tools.
CBE Certification Requirements
- Eight years of work in object-oriented programming; analytics; database and cloud-based apps/ platforms is required when you earn no qualifications.
- A minimum of three years of work experience. Also, a bachelor degree in Business/Computer Science/Information Technology/ Related disciplines.
- A minimum of one year of work experience. Also a master degree in Business/Computer Science/Information Technology/ Related disciplines.
CBE Certification Study Materials
To clarify, you can find the study materials through CBCA Resource Box.
.To sum up, you can register for the CBCA online through Blockchain Council’s website
CBE Certification Exam Details
- Mode: online.
- Questions: 75 question multi-choice.
- Passing score: 75%.
- Duration: 120 minutes.
CBE Certification Fees
- Fees: (After October 1) 1250$.
- Fees: (On or Before October 1 ) 980$.