Certified Benchmarking Professional certification is presented by The KPI Institute. Benchmarking professional certification enables you to compare an organization’s performance against industry competitors, noting strengths, weaknesses, and different ways of executing projects. Thus, certified benchmarking professional certification comes as a successful experience, which leads the companies to innovative ideas and superior procedures through finding and implementing best practices. Moreover, it teaches professionals how to drive a good selection of the variables you want to measure. Further, it teaches how to determine the comparison compatibility of the measured processes and specify the resources accordingly. Finally, read more about best KPI certification and other human resources certifications here.
The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute was founded in 2004 with a huge amount of training courses reaching to 31 countries. KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specializing in business performance and how to measure KPI. Moreover, The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs. Further, Research programs in 12 practice domains, a variety of publications, subscription services, a knowledge platform available to registered members, training, and educational programs delivered worldwide.
Certified Benchmarking Professional Certification Requirements
- Data analysis and comparison, performance improvement, entrepreneurs, analysts, and professionals from different fields in addition to anyone interested to understand benchmarking processes, methodologies, and benchmarking practices can enroll.
- Management staff like executives, operational managers, and analysts.
- Experts from both delivery and support functions such as finance, accounting, project management, human resources, sales, marketing, logistics, quality control, and improvement, strategy planning, and operations.
Certified Benchmarking Professional Study Material
As soon as you register for the course, you will receive instant access to the following:
- Course slides
- Course notes
- Free access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management series.
- Premium Subscription on smartKPIs.com available for 6 months, providing access to 500 fully documented KPIs and over 20.000 KPIs enlisted.
Certified Benchmarking Professional Registration Process
In order to register for the Certified Benchmarking Professional course, you have to be a member of the KIP institute. So, create an account on the Marketplace website’s page to be a KPI member. Then, you can sign up for the Benchmarking Professional course.
Evaluation: You will be evaluated after finishing the course. You will receive:
- Certified Benchmarking Professional diploma after you have successfully completed all the 3 stages of the learning experience.
- Certificate of Attendance: by attending the 3 days on-site training course.
Certified Benchmarking Professional Exam Details
- Exam fees: $1,449.00
- Language: English
- Instruction method: self-paced
- Modules: 7
- Number of questions: 75
- Passing score: 50 minimum
- Location: You can search the course location and dates through The KPI Institute website page.