Business Continuity Certified Expert BCCE is an expert level certification that enables you to run organizational BCM programs and Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS). Being a holder of this certification means you are qualified to develop business continuity and recovery strategies. In addition, you will be able to implement comprehensive BC plans and BCM training programs and competent in conducting exercises and BCM assessment programs to have effective BC plans.
Business Continuity Management Institute, BCM one of the top institutions in business continuity, established in 2005. It works on the development of Business Continuity Management (BCM), Crisis Management (CM), Crisis Communication (CC) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP). BCM institution has trained more than 5000 professionals and certified over 2,000 professionals from 40 countries worldwide.
Three levels of BCM certification
1.Business Continuity Management Certified Planner
Entry Level designed to recognize your understanding of the fundamental concepts of BCM.
Intermediate level improves your skills of business impact analysis, risk analysis, testing and maintaining BC plans.
3. Business Continuity Management Certified Expert
BCCE Certification Requirements
In order to have BCCE certification, you are required to do the following steps according to BCM Institute:
- Completion of ” BCM-400: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) Manager“ course.
- Pass the Qualifying BCCE examination.
- Proof of THREE years of business continuity experience.
- Make payment of SGD150 (non-refundable) application processing fee.
- Describe your implementation and role in at least FIVE of the BCM Body of Knowledge (BoK).
BCCE Exam Details
Exam Format: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
Exam fee: SGD500
BCCE Certification Renewal
The certification is valid for 1 year and to renew it you should:
- continue to practice BCM
- submit Payment of Annual Maintenance Fee: SGD 150