Certified Six Sigma Black Belt – CSSBB certification qualifies you to explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. Also, Black Belt certification provides an overall knowledge of the (DMAIC) Model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. So that, you could manage organizations change without setting the team members.
Furthermore, CSSBB certification qualifies you for more positions within highly paid and modern business environments. Also, you will grow your connections with other peers and managers.
American Society for Quality (ASQ) is one of the leaders’ organizations in Wisconsin USA that offering training, knowledge, and professional certifications for many people around the world. ASQ has registered centers in North Asia, South Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East/Africa. It grants 18 various certifications in order to keep developing the quality of projects.
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Requirements:
- One or Two completed projects with signed affidavits.
- Also, Three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Work experience must be in a full-time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op, or any other course-work not considered with the work experience requirement.
- You do not need to be a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Study Materials:
- The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook, Third Edition
- The ASQ CSSBB Study Guide
- The ASQ Pocket Guide for the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Statistics for Six Sigma Black Belts
- You can also register a training course of Six Sigma Black Belt Preparation Virtual, Classroom, or Web-based
- Paper-and-pencil sample exam
CSSBB Exam Details:
- Computer-Delivered – the CSSBB exam is one-part
- Four-and-a-half-hour exam
- It offered in English language only.
- One hundred and fifty questions are scored and 15 are unscored.
- Paper and Pencil
- Four-hour exam
- It offered in English only.
- All examinations are open book, and each participant must bring his or her own reference materials
- The exam delivered at ASQ’s testing partner, Prometric.
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt CSSBB Renewal:
- Note that, you should recertify your certification every three years.
- You should obtain 18 recertification units (RUs) within a three-year recertification period.
- Or retake the certification exam at the end of the 3-year recertification period.
- You have a “grace period” of 6 months from your recertification date to recertify by Journal.
- If the grace period ended, you will need to recertify by exam.