American Case Management (ACM)
American Case Management for Health Delivery System and Transition of Care Professional (ACM) is a well-known certification in the United States. It is provided by the American Case Management Association (ACMA). ACM is addressed to nurses and social workers seeking to test their professional background and competency. Moreover, the certification focuses on utilizing critical thinking skills and practically applying the knowledge and skills learned in the training course. ACM holders are considered trustworthy professionals.
American Case Management Association (ACMA)
American Case Management Association (ACMA) is the only professional membership organization established for the purposes of Hospital/Health System Case Managers in the United States. Founded in 1999, ACMA provides support, solutions, and high-quality resources for Case Management and Transition of Care practice. ACMA’s main objective is to provide up-to-date professional services and networking to its members. In addition, ACMA aspires to be the Association for Health Care Delivery System Case Management and Transitions of Care (TOC) Professionals.
American Case Management Requirements
ACM certification is addressed to registered nurses and social workers who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Valid nursing license.
- Social workers must have BA or MA from an accredited school of social work or valid social worker license.
- Must have a minimum one year of experience or 2080 hours of supervised, paid experience.
American Case Management Study Material
ACMA provides you with an eBook that is designed for individual use. The book offers you proper preparation for the test. Moreover, ACMA offers practice tests when purchasing the study material.
You can fill the registration application through ACMA’s website.
- Exam Details: ACMA updates a timeline of their exam dates regularly, you can check it out through their website. Also, you should take the exam within 3 months of your application approval.
- Location: you can take the exam in one of ACMA partner centers: Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP) or PSI business.
- Passing Score: in order to pass, you need to take two exams; one is a multiple-choice, paper-based in addition to a Specialty Simulation one.
|ACM Certification Study Guide||129$||159$|
|Self-Assessment Examination 2||75$||99$|
|Apply Now Option||375$|
ACM Certificate Renewal
ACM certification is valid for 4 years. In order to renew your certificate, you need to pass 40 hours of continuing education. For additional information, you can download the Candidate Handbook of ACMA website.