Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences, graphics, design, publishing, video and interactive web development tools. It has founded since 1982 with more than 5200 employees in the USA, Canada, Germany, and India. According to Adobe website, it offers two levels of certifications: Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) and Adobe Certified Expert (ACE).
Adobe Certified Expert – ACE is widely recognized among professionals who use Adobe products. By obtaining ACE certification, you will be more creative and competitive in the market field along with improving your skills in Adobe applications. Moreover, you will meet the skills that are needed to get jobs of Adobe digital Projects.
To be Certified Expert, you can certify either on a single Adobe Creative Cloud product for example (Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop….,etc.) or a single Adobe Digital Marketing Suite product (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign,….etc.). In order to get ACE certification easily, you can get free downloadable exam guides, that provide you with recommendations needed to prepare yourself for the exam.
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Requirements:
- There are no prerequisites for Adobe certified expert certification, but you need much practice on the Adobe Programs to help you pass the exam.
- So, anybody who want to invest the time, work and funds can become an ACE.
Adobe Certified Expert Exam Details:
- The Adobe certified ACE exam consists of 75 multiple-choice questions.
- you should achieve at least 69 % score to get certified.
- The exam language is English. But just in Japan, it is Japanese. Some products can be offered in many languages.
- The exam administered by Pearson VUE.
Adobe Certified Expert Study Materials
- Free Study Guides from Adobe
- Free Adobe teacher training and curriculum
- Adobe Press store.
- Adobe Education Exchange.
- ADOBE PARTNERSSolution Partner Program
Adobe Certified Expert Certification Renewal:
- Note that, certifications on Adobe Digital Marketing Suite products are valid for one year and Creative Cloud is valid for two years of certifying date. However, single-product certifications never expire.
- Once your certification expired, you will have 90 days to recertify. After this time, you need to retake the full exam again.